Mobile gambling took the world by surprise and it managed to become an instant hit among online players all around the globe. However, not all mobile friendly gaming sites are available to all players. Depending on their licensing and casino policy, certain mobile casinos may or may not accept players from particular countries. Therefore, customers from Canada should join real money mobile casinos that allow citizens from this country to place bets and cashout winnings at their site. In addition, Canadians have to pay attention to their chosen mobile casino operator’s reputation, game selection and more. Read our beginners guide for playing real money mobile games which is specially designed for players located in Canada.
Safety, Security and Fairness
Even though there are many important things that have to be observed before deciding to join a particular mobile casino such as software provider and payment methods, the most crucial factors will always be safety, security and fairness. Nobody wants to play at casinos that have bad reputation and are not providing a safe gambling environment. Therefore, right after a Canadian player makes sure that he or she is allowed to play at a particular casino, it is highly recommended to check whether that mobile casino is approved by reputable agencies such as Gaming Labs, TST, Thawte, eCOGRA, McAfee and etc. Some of these guarantee that the games are fair, whereas other guarantee that the mobile casino is safe. Either way, you will be able to make payments and provide personal details knowing that your information is safe and the outcomes are random. Naturally, you shouldn’t forget to check the gambling licence. Licenced and regulated mobile casinos such as 888 Casino are always more reliable than sites that are not supervised by independent authorities.
Mobile Casino Software and Games
Naturally, finding a licensed and regulated mobile casino is just the tip of the iceberg. Once you know that you need not worry about safety and fairness issues, you will have to pay attention to the software provider as well as the real money mobile game selection. There are several mobile casino software providers that are known for providing high quality games that suit everyone’s taste. These are the top casino game providers when it comes to mobile gambling in Canada:
- NetEnt Touch – NetEnt Touch is the mobile platform by Net Entertainment, a leading company in the online gaming industry. This platform comes with a huge number of games that provide sleek gaming and amazingly sharp graphics. Some popular slot titles found at NetEnt powered Canadian casinos are The Invisible Man, Dracula and South Park.
- Betsoft ToGo – Betsoft is widely known for its breathtaking 3D slots. The provider has its own mobile gaming platform called Betsoft ToGo that features some of its best known games including Greedy Goblins, Heist and True Sheriff.
- Playtech – This is a very popular real money mobile casino provider that stands behind a good deal of real money mobile slots, table games, video pokers and even live dealer tables. The company’s most adored games are the ones that have the Marvel seal on them such as The Incredible Hulk, The Avengers and Iron Man 3.
- Microgaming – Microgaming is probably the software provider that has been around the longest. The company has a head spinning mobile game selection that includes recognisable titles like Terminator 2, Tomb Raider and Jurassic Park.
What Payment and Withdrawal Methods Can Canadians Use?
One of the main factors that make a particular casino site better than others is its banking option selection. This is especially true for Canadian players who want to enjoy mobile games for real money since not all popular payment and cashout methods are offered to players from Canada. These are the ones that can be often found and used by them:
- Credit Cards – Visa and MasterCard are perfect for making deposits on the go. However, the latter cannot be used as a cashout option by Canadians.
- E-wallets – PayPal, Click2Pay and Instadebit are digital wallets that can be used at Canadian mobile casinos.
- Bank transfer – Even though this option is much more complicated than using any of the previously mentioned, it should be noted that it can be used for making both deposits and withdrawals at real money mobile gaming sites that accept players from Canada.